Terms of Service Agreement
Welcome to uQuiz, we’re super excited to welcome you to our quiz platform and hope that you enjoy using it as much as we love to provide it to you.
This is the uQuiz terms of service agreement that governs your use of the services (the “services”) that we provide via the URL uQuiz.com (the “website”). By accessing any the services provided as part of the website you are indicating that you have read this agreement, that you understand it and that you consent to be bound by all of its terms and conditions and that you are over the age of eighteen. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions contained within this document, then you may not access uQuiz and the services that we provide.
We may change the service that we provide
We reserve the right to change the services that we provide in any way, or stop the services that we provide without notice to you.
- You must be 18 years or older to register and use the services.
- You must provide correct data: your full name, a valid email address during the sign up process.
- You must be a human: machines, including automated scripts are forbidden from accessing our services.
- You must not use the services that we provide for purposes that are forbidden by law. You may not break any law in any jurisdiction, including intellectual property laws.
- The services we provide are delivered on an “as is” basis and are used at your own risk.
- We reserve the right to terminate or restrict access to it at any time, at our sole discretion without notice to you.
- Termination of your access to uQuiz services shall not relieve you of any obligations arising or accruing before the termination.
- Technical support is provided via email only and we prioritise the support that we provide for paid subscribers.
- You may not scrape our website of its content or attempt to circumvent security or authentication features that we have put into place.
- You may not perform tests on our network or infrastructure, including but not limited to: load testing, probing, scanning etc.
- You may not post any content that contains viruses or malware of any kind.
If you take quizzes
- By taking quizzes that are accessible as part of the services that we provide, you are indicating that you have read this agreement, that you understand it and that you consent to be bound by all of its terms and conditions and that you are over the age of eighteen.
- Most quizzes that are accessible as part of the services that we provide, are created by our users, who can be anyone visiting and signing up via our website and other future services. You should assume that all quizzes, even if promoted via official uQuiz channels, are created by our users and are not official quizzes created by uQuiz and therefore we cannot and do not guarantee the accuracy of any of the information therein.
- You are under no obligation provide any personally identifiable information when taking a quiz on our website, any information is entered at your sole discretion. Please be aware that any information entered by you when taking a quiz will be made accessible to the quiz owner, including but not limited to: answers selected, final result, your name, timings to take quiz and answer questions, sharing metrics, email address(es). Further to this, your results page, the page that you are directed to at the end of your quiz, which contains your final result and details of your quiz taking session will be publicly accessible via a unique link for the purposes of sharing your results online, on social media or elsewhere on the internet.
- Data collected when taking a quiz is collected by us on behalf of the quiz creator who may have their own data processing policies and procedures which we do not control.
- All quiz responses are anonymous to the quiz creator unless you have provided identifiable data or have been invited in a manner that would allow for you to be identified (I.E. a personal invitation to take a specific quiz created by them).
- We use the information collected when taking a quiz to provide our products and services which includes the use of such data to gain insights into how our services are being used.
If you create quizzes
- We do not claim to own any content or intellectual property that you submit or upload to our services, you own the content that you post to uQuiz at all times, however by posting content to uQuiz you agree to provide us with free of charge use of your content to use as we deem is appropriate to provide the services. You agree that any content posted may be publically accessible and that we may promote, reproduce and distribute your content this may include posting/re-posting the content on to our social media channels and promoting it on our website.
- You may delete the content that you submit to our services at any time. We cannot guarantee that your account, deleted content or any related information associated with that account or content will be recoverable after it has been deleted and we cannot be held responsible for such losses.
- We may keep copies of your content on our servers after it has been deleted, however we will not display it on our website after it has been deleted.
- The following things are not acceptable and may not be included as part of any content posted to our services, including but not limited to: pornography, shocking imagery/gore, hate speech or racism, homophobia, sexism.
- We reserve the right to remove content that does not meet the guidelines set out in this agreement or content that we deem inappropriate or unfit for display on our services for any reason, at any time and without notice to you. Such violations may lead to cancellation of your account and any paid subscriptions and no refund will be given.
- Quiz taker responses and associated information generated by a quiz are owned by the quiz creator and is collected by us on behalf of the quiz creator who may have their own data processing policies and procedures which we do not control.
- We use the information collected by quizzes on our website to provide our products and services which includes the use of such data to gain insights into how our services are being used.
- Collected data, including quiz taker responses and related data about your quizzes are available to you through the quiz dashboard. We do not sell your collected taker information on to third parties.
- If you post content to uQuiz you agree to allow others to view such content.
- Any content that you submit should not infringe the intellectual property of others.
Subscriptions and Charges
- Subscription payments are non-refundable except as outlined in these terms and conditions or when required by law.
- ‘One month’ in a monthly billing cycle shall be defined as a period of 30 days.
- Subscription payments are to be paid in advance of receiving access to the services.
- If a payment for a billing cycle is not received by the time of your next billing date, your subscription will be cancelled, at which point the services to which you are subscribed will cease to function and you will be required to re-subscribe to the services again through the website.
- We may change the amount that we charge for the services that we provide, should this happen we will ensure to notify you, via email, to the email address associated with your uQuiz account with advance notice of at least 30 days to your next billing date.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that your PayPal subscription is active in order to uninterrupted access to the services
Cancelling Your Subscription
- You may cancel your subscription at any time by logging into your account and going to the manage subscription section of your account. This is the only way to notify us of a cancellation.
- If you no longer wish to continue your subscription, it is your responsibility to cancel your subscription before the end of your current billing cycle otherwise you will be charged on your billing date.
- If you cancel your subscription during a paid billing cycle, you will continue to have access to your subscribed features until the end of your monthly billing period, after which point your subscribed services will cease to function.
14 Day Free Trial
- We offer a trial period to customers, this is typically a 14 day trial unless stated otherwise during the subscription process.
- Only one free trial shall be redeemable per person.
- We reserve the right not to offer, or to withdraw a free trial at our discretion.
- You may cancel your subscription at any time before the end of your trial period. If you do not cancel your subscription during the trial period, before the date of your first billing date, you will be charged.
Content on our website
- Due to the nature of the services that we provide and the volume of the activity to them, we are have not examined and are unable to examine or monitor the material uploaded by our users to the thousands of quizzes that are contained on our website. Therefore we cannot guarantee the suitability of the content made available on our platform. If you feel that any content made available via our services breaks our terms of service in any way, please contact us immediately using the contact details contained on this page and we will endeavour to examine it and take appropriate action.
- If you believe that any content on our website infringes your intellectual property rights, please contact us immediately using the contact details contained on this page and will we take appropriate action.
Disclaimer of Warranties
- Other than as expressly set out in these terms and conditions or additional terms and conditions, neither uQuiz nor its suppliers or distributors make any specific promises or commitments about the services that we provide, including without limitation: the content within the services, the specific functions of the services, the reliability of the services, the availability of the services, the ability for the services to meet your individual needs.
- We operate the services with the best intentions, but we provide no guarantee that the services will meet your individual requirements, act continuously, be free of errors, be safe or timely, be always available or that any errors will be repaired. We exclude all warranties, including warranties of merchantability, fitness for purpose and non-infringement to the extent permitted by law.
Limitation of Liabilities
- You understand that uQuiz and its supplier or distributors shall not be liable or held responsible for lost profits, lost revenues, loss of data, financial losses or indirect, special, consequential, exemplary or punitive damages, to the extent permitted by law, arising directly or indirectly related to the use, or the inability to use the services or the content, materials and functions related thereto – even when uQuiz has been warned about the possibility of such damages.
Our Intellectual Property
uQuiz® is a registered trademark to which we reserve all rights. You may not make use of our intellectual property without expressed permission by us to do so.
We want you to have the best experience with the services that we provide. Our primary point of contact is via the contact us form which is accessible at the address https://uquiz.com/ContactUs where we endeavour to respond at the earliest possible opportunity.